Monday, November 23, 2015

YuleFest 2015



I was a vendor again at YuleFest at the Nordic Heritage Center in Seattle, and it was wonderful, but so busy that I didn't take a single picture!

It was a great weekend filled with every Nordic holiday thing imaginable, and such a fun way to kick off the holiday season.  Somehow the Christmas season sneaks up and surprises me every single year--even though I have been preparing for it for months. Regardless, it is such a fun time of year, and YuleFest is a great way to start it off, celebrate Scandinavian heritage, and connect with old and new friends.

If you stopped by the booth and said 'hi' or made a purchase--I thank you, and loved meeting you!  I appreciate your support so much, and I know the museum does as well, as a portion of our profits go toward their programs, and furthering Scandinavian culture in the Pacific Northwest.

A few new items that I previewed this weekend: our Friends and Family platter, which has a modern shape and is great for gift giving, and our God Jul (Merry Christmas) small dish, which is perfect for soap, candy, jewelry, or little things like that.





We also have a new candle scent that will be in stock online on Thanksgiving Day, as we sold out completely at the show.

Thanks, and have a great holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment